Billitier Electric, one of Western New York’s largest established electrical contractors, is looking for a highly motivated and versatile electrical engineer to lead our design group. We are looking for an Electrical Design Engineer with a BSEE from an accredited university. Minimum experience of five years with an EIT or PE Licensure from New York State is preferred.
Electrical Design Engineer
- Ability to work as a team (with Project Managers, Lead Designers and Client).
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Desire to learn new engineering principles for expanding work base.
- Will function as key contact between the Design, Construction Management and Client Teams.
- Develop one-line power diagrams, control schematics, and wiring diagrams.
- Develop cable schedules, conduit layouts and details from customer standards and specifications.
- Lighting & photometric plan preparation.
- Voltage drop calculations, conduit fill calculations and grounding requirements per NEC.
Requirements of the position include but are not limited to:
- Must be detail oriented and have strong technical skills.
- Site Visits to determine the nature and scope of projects.
- Electrical/Instrument drawing design utilizing Auto CAD ’14.
- Knowledge of NEC code, NFPA. ArcFlash and other industry standards.
- A solid practical and theoretical background in electricity.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Position has the potential to travel (upstate NY and Pennsylvania region).
- Proficient with MS office software to generate reports and schedules.
- Wireless telecommunications Experience (preferred, not required).
Billitier Electric EMPLOYEES ENJOY THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- Excellent Compensation Program Including Incentives & Bonuses
- Health insurance plans available
- Vacation, Holiday and Personal Time
Please submit resumes to email@example.com.